VASCULAR MESH REMOVAL
Vascular mesh removal with laser is the gold standard. The procedure has been actively used for more than 20 years, during which time it has repeatedly confirmed its effectiveness and safety.
- noninvasiveness of the procedure;
- high efficacy;
- pinpoint impact on the damaged vessels without damaging the skin;
- no age limitations;
- easy preparation and rehabilitation period;
- fast execution of the procedure.
How does the procedure of laser removal of vascular mesh go?
During the appointment, the beautician first assesses the patient’s skin condition, the size of the vascular mesh and its depth, as well as ruling out any contraindications for the patient. Depending on this, he chooses the device on which the procedure will be performed, and sets the appropriate settings on it.
After completing the preparatory stage, the beautician applies a special gel on the skin and treats the laser sequentially the desired area. This procedure usually takes only a few minutes. After the doctor removes the rest of the gel and applies soothing cream to the skin.
- large diameter of dilated veins;
- fresh tanning;
- dermatological diseases;
- skin injuries;
- acute diseases;
- exacerbation of chronic pathologies;
- blood diseases;
- decompensated diabetes mellitus;
- autoimmune diseases;
- prolonged use of certain drugs, etc.